Pallet Print & Apply Systems
APL 8000 ELV Series
Unique Print & Apply System with gearmotor driven lifting system for automatic labeling on double stacked pallets or pallets with variable heights on 1, 2 or 3 sides in real time.
- Gearmotor driven lifting system for automatic labeling on double stacked pallets or pallets with variable heights
- PLC interface for an efficient control of label applying sequence
- 5,7" HMI Display
- Smart Tamp Pad
- Label sensor
- Label application sensor
- Smart tamp, adaptable to any uneven surface
- Barcode scanner (optional)
- Connectivity to any ERP, MES, WMS, DBMS, etc.
- GS1-128 symbology approved and recommended by GS1 international for pallet identification
- Speed up to 138 stacked pallets/hour for 2 side labeling
- High performance and reliability
- High-speed data processor for standalone mode and great data storage capacity
- Optional low media detector
- Light and acoustic alarm beacon
- Covered media storage. Optional Cooling System
- Easy access to change the media
- Height-configurable stand support
Height: 1230mm / 48.2”
From +4° / 39.2 F up to 70 °C / 158 F (Optional Cooling System)
*Depending on the print engine specifications.
**Depending on the line speed and ERP System.
New Automatic Print & Apply labeling system for pallets for two sides. Simple, powerful and cost-effective.APL38s